We are a permaculture-based institute with more than 20 years of experience in promoting sustainable living and community engagement with caring for our Earth. In that time, more than 15 ongoing projects inspired by passionate individuals have arisen. These projects are at the heart of the Center for Sustainable Living: Please visit their pages to find out more about them.
- Community Carbon Exchange,
- Bloomington Organic Growers Association,
- Bloomington Transportation Options for People,
- Bloomington Winter Farmer’s Market,
- Community Bicycle Project,
- Eco-Warrior Project,
- Habitat Stewards,
- Open Streets Bloomington,
- Southern Indiana Renewable Energy Network (SIREN),
- Transition Bloomington,
- Trillium Horticultural Park Project
We are working from a vision of research, education, and mutual support. Please join us!